TAKE THE TRAINING:
Would you know how to support a colleague who is experiencing suicidal thoughts and feelings?
As part of the #TalkSuicide campaign, we are encouraging local businesses to get involved and allow employees to take the Zero Suicide Alliance training.
The FREE 20 minute online training course will teach employees:
• How to identify the signs of when someone might be suffering from suicidal thoughts and behaviour.
• The tools to feel more comfortable speaking out about suicide
• The relevant information on how to signpost anyone suffering to the correct services and support.
Businesses that complete the training will also receive the following:
• A certificate to acknowledge your commitment to suicide prevention
• A badge
• A template media release to share with local media outlets
• Your company logo on our ‘Roll of Honour’ page